What is NewAccess?
NewAccess is a free confidential support program, developed by Beyond Blue and delivered by Community Links Wellbeing. It is designed to help anyone 12 years and over manage life stress and tackle day to day challenges.
More than 11,000 people in Australia have participated in the NewAccess program and love it for a variety of reasons. In these uncertain times NewAccess has a valuable role to play.
- It’s free, so no out of pocket expenses
- The structured six session program gives you practical tools
- You work with a local coach, trained in low-intensity cognitive behavioural therapy, who will guide you through a tailored, personal program
- It’s completely confidential
- No doctor’s referral or mental health treatment plan is required
- It’s available via phone or video call (the regular face to face service is currently on hold)
Please enquire below or call us on 0455 104 104